Monday, May 4, 2020

Launching Model Rocket: Attached to that parachute.

SOURCE: YOUTUBE

Launching Model Rocket: Attached to that parachute.

You know you wish a G.I. Joe figurine was attached to that parachute. Just for fun I decided to build a model rocket and launch it from underwater while filming it with the high speed camera in slow motion. This is something I've been wanting to do for a while now just to see what would happen and if the rocket would even ignite.

in the past I let rocket engines underwater and under liquid nitrogen so I assumed it would work but I was really unsure as to how the rocket would break away from the surface of the water.
this video is 100% just for fun so hopefully you enjoyed it let me know what you think in the comments below and here are the previous rocket episodes in case you're interested.

SOURCE: YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment